- Never going to bed without solving a problem I have with my husband or my family.
- Never going out without saying “I love you” to my children.
- Never beginning a day without a prayer.
- Seeing at least one miracle every day.
- To LIVE! Instead of just existing. Enjoying my life to the full.
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Everyday is an opportunity to change the things in our life that aren’t right!
Everyday is an opportunity to change the things in our life that aren’t right.
My motto is as follows:
These are a result of the motivation I have for my life. Everybody should be aware of the giant that is within them.
From the moment I wake up and until I go to bed, I try to see the miracles around me. If you live on autopilot you won’t be able to see them.
My miracle is to contribute positively to somebody else’s life. If I succeed, I become very happy. If I cannot apply what I am saying to my life, what I have written here is useless. Talking is cheap, doing is hard. In order to understand the others, I need to understand what they are going through. This is prevalent in every area of life.
I learned this a while ago and it is what makes me happy everyday.
If we wait for things to be perfect, we will have to wait for a long time to be happy, to do our job righteously, to be a good wife/husband and mother/father.
We have three options every day.
1. Giving up (because it is so hard).
2. Surrendering to the pressure around you.
3. Or fighting with all your being and winning (of course this is the hardest.)
In fact our days go by deciding on these three options. My clients come and tell me “I had to drink” which is option 2. Or they come and say “I could not wake up and exercise today” and this is option 1. It is saddening to see you give up this easily. The case for marriages is the same as well, the same emotion dominates our lives; work or health. We never make an effort, we want the easy option but there is no easy option!
I refer to the one above for all the things I cannot accomplish. I try to help people with all the things I have learnt through life. When you feel fragile, take refuge in God.